Antique print from 1832 of St George’s Church in Dublin, Ireland. The print was engraved by Henry Winkles and is after a drawing by William Bartlett. The church is located on Hardwicke Place on Dublin’s northside and was designed by Francis Johnson.
The print was published by Fisher and Sons in London in 1832.
The engraving is 4 by 6 inches and is double mounted in Antique White and white, it will fit into a standard A4 frame ( which measures 21.0 x 29.7cm or 8.27 x 11.69 inches)
The engraving is in excellent overall condition for age, paper will show ageing, please see pictures.
Price includes delivery in Ireland.