1841 Antique Steel engraving of St Canice’s Cathedral in Kilkenny. The print was engraved by James Carter and is after a drawing by William Bartlett. St Canice’s Cathedral is also known as Kilkenny Cathedral.
The engraving is 5 by 7 inches and is mounted in Antique White and will fit into a standard A4 frame ( which measures 21.0 x 29.7cm or 8.27 x 11.69 inches)
The engraving is in good overall condition for age with only a couple of small areas of foxing, please see pictures.